The Scientific Committee of The 9th Jakarta International Chest and Critical Care Internal Medicine 2021 invites the colleagues to take an active role in this event by presenting result of research or case reports of interesting cases / difficult cases / emergency cases in E-POSTER SESSION
- Participants of E-Poster Session can submit more than 1 (one) abstract. The scientific Committee will only accept the original scientific material which has not been published before. The abstracts that already presented at regional or national scientific event / congress cannot be submitted and will be excluded.
- The latest submission deadline is April 30th, 2021. The abstract should be submitted by email to : email@example.com. Please include contact details of corresponding author, including institutional addresses, email, or telephone number.
- The Scientific Committee will inform the accepted abstract by email.
- All presenters must be registered as the participant of The 9th Jakarta International Chest and Critical Care Internal Medicine 2021
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- The abstract should be submitted in English. All data must be in narrative form.
- The abstract text should be consisted of 100-250 words (including keyword), with 1 pt spacing, and font size 12 of Times New Roman.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- A title with maximal of 15 words.
- The author and co-authors name (first name, family names) and place of works (institutions, city, country) must be written.
- Writing structure:
- Research: should include background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Case report : should include introduction, case illustration, and discussion.
- Graphic, tables, pictures and references should not be included in the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER PREPARATION
- Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF-file in portrait orientation. The resolution of E-Poster should be 1080 px width x 1536 px height (in pixel) or 38,1 cm width x 54,2 cm. Authors name, affiliations, and countries should be included on the poster. The poster should be consisted of figures, tables, texts, and photography. The poster title should be the same as the title in the abstract.
- The submission deadline is April 30th, 2021.
- The E-poster will be presented at the end of symposium day event.
- Each presenter has been allocated 3 minutes to present his/her E-Poster and 5 minutes for discussion.
- The E-poster will be reviewed by judges and the best E-poster will be awarded by the scientific committee.